Skip to content

Home

Warwick Court Leet, or as it is formally known “The Court Leet of the Worshipful Town Mayor and Chief Burgesses of Warwick” was founded in 1554 and consists of a Jury of 12 Burgesses (upright citizens) plus 12 assistants, to aid the Steward (the Town Clerk) and the Town Council in the running of the town of Warwick.

©Warwick Court Leet 2021