ABOUT US >

Warwick Court Leet, or as it is formally known "The Court Leet of the Worshipful Town Mayor and Chief Burgesses of Warwick" was founded in 1554 and consisted of a Jury of 12 Burgesses (upright citizens) plus 12 assistants, to aid the Steward (the Town Clerk) and the Town Council in the running of the town of Warwick.

CONTACT 

THE COURT HOUSE

JURY STREET

WARWICK

CV34 4EW

T: 01926 411694

E: civicadmin@warwicktowncouncil.org.uk

© 2019 Warwick Court Leet

Remembrance Sunday 2017 

Warwick Court Leet

Established 1554